Vanity Bases are the fundamental parts of your bathroom cabinet layout. A good start is to decide the sink location and then determine where to place the Vanity Base(s). Keep in mind your plumbing location when planning your cabinet layout. Combine Vanity Bases with drawer banks, linens, and other cabinets to create a personalized design.
MasterBath offers two-door Vanity Bases but also offers Fixed Size Vanity Bases that are built with doors and drawers. The Fixed Size Vanity Bases provide extra storage with the drawers provided.
Some sinks will not fit this vanity base. Measure your bowl dimensions to ensure a proper fit.
Height: 33½”Order at The Home Depot
- Sinks can only be placed on Vanity Base(s) and not Drawer Banks.
- Vanity bases have full back panels for added strength and rigidity, especially during shipping. Simply cut through as needed to access plumbing.
- When installing a Vanity Base next to a wall, a Filler is recommended to help prevent the door from rubbing.
- Combine Vanity Bases with decorative fillers, valances and feet to create a unique look.
- The Vanity bases shown on this page have doors only, not drawers. MasterBath does offer vanities that have both doors & drawers in one cabinet. (see Fixed Size Vanity Bases)
- Cabinets are shipped with unfinished sides. However, (1) Base Flush-Fit End Panel will be provided with each MasterBath order. (not with each cabinet)
- Please order any additional Base Flush-Fit End Panels for exposed sides you may have in your cabinet layout.
- Door hardware is not included.
- Finish-matched standard toe kick is included in every order.