DOOR CARE & CLEANING
- For normal spills, a damp cloth is sufficient. Remember to dry the surface immediately.
- Lemon oil is recommended for cleaning wood doors. Most furniture care products, not containing wax, petroleum solvents or silicone, can be used for polishing.
- Do not use caustic agents and/or abrasive scrubbers, or oven cleaner.
INTERIOR CARE & CLEANING
- Cabinets can be cleaned with a damp sponge or cloth using soapy water. Do not use any type of abrasive scrubbers.
- Do not let liquids stay on the surfaces for any long period of time. The surface is water resistant, not waterproof.
REPAIRING DOOR & DRAWER EDGE SCRAPS
- Most minor nicks and dings are repairable. Contact Customer Service to obtain a touch up marker.
- Clear coat spray may be applied if desired.