Door Care & Cleaning
- For normal spills, a damp cloth is sufficient. Remember to dry the surface immediately.
- Lemon oil is recommended for cleaning wood doors. Most furniture care products, not containing wax, petroleum solvents or silicones, can be used for polishing.
- Do not use caustic agents and/or abrasive scrubbers, or oven cleaner.
- Nicks and dings can be repaired with touch-up kits. Touch-up kits are included with each order.
Interior Care & Cleaning
- Cabinets can be cleaned with a damp sponge or cloth using soapy water. Do not use any type of abrasive scrubbers.
- Do not let liquids stay on the surfaces for any long period of time. The surface is water resistant, no waterproof.
Repairing Door & Drawer Edge Scraps
- Using crayons, such as the one included in the MasterBath parts bag, will help fill in the scratch or nick. Remove excess crayon residue leaving a smooth surface.
- Clear coat spray may be applied if desired.